Keyboard short cuts for better productivity.
Save time, energy and stay on track by using keyboard shortcuts in conjunction with your daily computing tasks. The following shortcuts will show you the easy way to undo, copy, paste, move and switch between pages to help make your work easier.
• Holding down the CTRL key while pressing the “C” key will copy your highlighted text.
• Holding down the CTRL key while pressing the “V” key will allow you to paste your text anywhere in your document.
• Undo and redo a key stroke. Hold down the “CTRL” key plus the “Z” key for undo and the “CTRL” key plus the “Y” key for a redo.
• Want to save a document? Hold down the “CTRL” key while pressing “S” and this will allow you to save your work.
• Print that document! Holding down the “CTRL” key while pressing the “P” key will call up the print function allowing you to print the open document you are working on.
There are many more shortcuts available to get your job done quickly allowing you to spend your time on other things, obviously these are a just a few. The next time you need to work and want to save time don’t forget to try these simple yet helpful keyboard shortcuts for better productivity in windows.