Follow these instructions to get your address bar in Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- From the Menu bar across the top of Internet Explorer click View
- Next click toolbars, a listing of available toolbars will then be displayed.
- Look for address bar, click that particular choice and this should put a checkmark on the left side to identify it is chosen.
- If it already has a checkmark, click to remove it and then click it again to chose it
- Close Internet Explorer and then re-open it
if this does not work then reset Internet Explorer defaults
- From control panel
- Click internet options
- Click the advanced tab
Below the large window you will see restore advanced settings, click that button
- Below that, click reset
- A new window will display, click the reset button once more
- Your settings will be restore to the original settings after that
- Start/restart Internet Explorer
- Scroll until you see toolbars
- Click toolbars and the listing of available toolbars will be displayed
- Select Navigation bar to show the address bar
- Close Firefox and then re-open it
If for some reason this does not work, restore the default settings.
- Click view
- Click toolbars
- Select customize
- click Restore default set
There is a chance these techniques may not cure your problem. Spyware or a more serious issue could be causing problems if you find this to be true.
Remember Muffoletto’s Computer Services is just an email or a call away.